Monday, May 5, 2008

"All is fair in love and war"



John and I are celebrating our 8th Anniversary this month on May 24th. It is hard to believe it has been 8 years! I can honestly say that they have been nothing but wonderful and full of happy memories. I could not ask for a better husband or father of my children. It all started the day after Christmas 1998. I was engaged to be married to someone else. I was having doubts about marrying him because of issues with religion. I prayed to find an answer. On December 26th 1998 John walked back into my life. The moment I saw him I knew he was the answer to my prayer. I broke off my engagement and started dating John. John knew that I was engaged but that did not stop him from asking me out on a date. His mother told him that "all is fair in love and war". I could not be happier!

1 comment:

Brody said...

Yacht Charter Dubai one of the best thing where you enjloy lot of fun