Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whitney turns five!

I can't believe Whitney is already five. It is true what they say about how the older you get the faster time goes by. When I was a kid it seemed like forever to wait until the next Christmas or birthday to come around. Now they come too fast!

Whitney wanted a Hello Kitty party. I don't know how she heard of Hello Kitty or how she started to like it. I showed her a party magazine to pick out her party theme. I pointed out the Princess, My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake parties but she wanted Hello Kitty so that is what she got. It turned out to be a good party and the decorations were darling.

We invited about 14 kids! The most I have ever invited. It was a little overwhelming but overall went well. We had pizza, a pinata', opened presents, went swimming then had cake and ice cream. Whitney had a blast and that's all that matters. All the hard work pays off in the end when I see the smile on my daughter's face!

Mea said...

Hi Mindy! Your blog is so cute. I can't believe Whitney is 5. Wowzers!! Looks like she had a fun birthday party. Do you guys have a pool in your backyard??

♥Concerned♥ said...

What a cutie!

Carly said...

Holy Cow time goes by so fast! She is such a cute little girl! It looks like she had so much fun! If you get a chance email me at kevcar03@msn.com!!!

Carly said...

Hey email me at kevcar03@msn.com and I will let ya know my number so that you can call if ya ever come thru or if I got to st. george I can call you!

kgoody said...

Hey Mindy. I was talking to Melanie today to see if she had a blog and she told me you did too. Mine is private but let me know your email and Ill send you an invite. Only if you want to.. Kristi G.