Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kindergarten Here I Come!






It is offical! My oldest started Kindergarten. That makes me feel old. I remember the day I started Kindergarten. I swear it was not 24 years ago! Anyway, Whitney was so excited! The night before, I told her she had to go to bed earlier than usual because she had to get up early to go to school. I put her in morning kindergarten on purpose so I could get her used to waking up early for the next 13 years of school because she is not a morning person. She would rather have her beauty sleep! Surprisingly, she flew right out of bed! She said, "can I go to school now"? I said, "we have to get you dressed, do your hair and get you breakfast first" She said, "I just want to go to school right now"! When it was time, I walked her into her class and she hung up her backpack and gave her teacher a hug then sat at a table to work on a puzzle. That was where we said our goodbye. Surprisingly, I did not cry. Maybe it was because she has been going to preschool for 2 years. She had a good first day! She kept talking about how she got to play at the park 2 times (recess). She is starting to get used to her new schedule and She loves her teacher Mrs. Hatch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a Q-T for sure!

p.s. MY BLOG is private now! email me your email address to: jenglamgirl@gmail.com then I can send you a blog invite!

Mike and Dee said...

My blog is private now and I didn't have your email! So, if you want to keep reading, please email me deliajohan@msn.com
I can't believe Whitney is in Kindergartan now!

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

you need to update your blog man