Wednesday, August 11, 2010

School



Whitney is now in 2ND grade and she hates school. She is having a hard time in math. I remember the days when she loved going to school and she hated going shopping with me. She said she would rather go to school than shop. She still hates to shop but now she hates school too. All she wants to do is play with her friends. Caysen just started pre-school. He is going to a program through the state. He was tested as being delayed in speech, cognitive and behavior. He is a handful and keeps me busy. He hates school too, at least he figured it out right away. It took Whitney 4 years to figure it out. I told her to enjoy 2ND grade because school will just keep getting harder and harder. She asked me what 3rd grade was like. I told her she will learn to write cursive. I think I scared her to death. She keeps asking me how to write EVERYTHING in cursive like it's a foreign language or something. She also said it's not fair that Caysen only has to go to school 2 days a week. I tried to explain to her that it WAS fair because it was the same for her when she was 3 and Caysen will have to go to school all day just like her when he turns 5.

No comments: