Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


We had a very busy Halloween season. We took the kids to the corn maze and pumpkin patch, we had Halloween parties, school parties, trick or treating at the mall and around our neighborhood and John and I even went to a haunted house!

This year for Halloween Whitney chose to be a Monarch Butterfly and Caysen wanted to be Thomas The Train. The kids kept me busy. I went to Caysen's class to watch him learn how to Trick or' Treat, exchange candy and go on a "Bear Hunt". Caysen loves to go on a bear hunt. They listen to a story and do actions to what is being told in the story. It was fun to watch. We went to Whitney's school to watch the Halloween parade. It was fun to see all the different costumes. I helped out with Whitney's class Halloween party. We decorated the room spooky and had a smoke machine. Then we decorated cookies, played spooky BINGO, ghost bowling and had a coloring activity. When John got home from work we met my friend Kori at the mall and we let the kids trick or treat at the mall. They got a lot of candy but that didn't even make a dent compared to all the candy they were about to get. After the mall we went trick or treating around our neighborhood on our 4 wheeler. The kids loved it and so did I because I didn't have to walk. It was great because we could get around to the houses faster and all I had to do was sit and drive.

No comments: