Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lost Kitty

Yesterday at about 4:30 Whitney and I crossed the street to go to our neighbors house and Jingles followed us over. We left him out on their front door step. I visited with my friend for about an hour and when I left her house I did not see Jingles. I figured he went back home but when I got home I did'nt see him anywhere. A storm was starting to come so I figured he would run home for shelter or go find shelter. At 8:00pm it was raining and he was still not home. Whitney was sad. I told her it was time for bed. She said she could not sleep because she was too sad. I told her we could say a prayer to help us find Jingles. She said that prayers don't always work. I reminded her that whe nThor was lost I said a prayer and we found him so we said a prayer together. At 9:00pm I went looking for Jingles out in the rain. I went up and down the street calling for him but I could not find him. I left the garage open a little for him in case he came home. This morning he was still no where to be found. I spent 2 hours today making flyers and posting them around the neighborhood. I think some one found him and thought he was a stray kitten and took him into their home. All we can do now is wait!

No comments: